Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Justin Bieber Concert!

Here are some pics from the Justin Bieber concert!! Sigh! I love JB! :)
Overboard feat. Jessica Jarrel... luckiest girl ever..... haha :)
Eenie Meenie!!!!!! feat. SEAN KINGSTON!! SIGH!! love JB!! :)
One Time Never say Never...... :) Justin singing UP!!! Sigh, good song! ;)




My favorite pic!! He was like right above us!!!! He is singing Never Let You Go!!! :)





Awwww!!! He is soooooo cute!!






SEAN KINGSTON!!!!











SIGH!! So the Saturday that I got home from EFY, me, Emily, and Baylin went to the Justin Bieber Concert at the Maverick Center!! SIGH!! It was amazing! We had floor seats too!! so that just made it even more exciting!!! Closer to Justin!! :) SIGH!!! Sean Kingston opened for him! It was really really fun and got us pumped up for Justin!!! SIGH!!!! So pretty much Justin took me and Bay's breath away!! He is the cutest boy ever!!!!!!!!! He's the whole deal! He can sing(his voice has dropped btw:)) he can dance(SIGH), and he is good loookin'!! hahaha:) Sigh! yes we got T-shirts too!! SIGH!!!!! SIGH!!!! SIGH!!!!!! haha sigh! :) :) :) I <3>